Host a Hive Terms and Conditions:
- Kiwi Bees shall provide bee hive(s) and shall position the bee hive(s) in the most appropriate position at the sole discretion of Kiwi Bees on the Property owned by the Host.
- The Host confirms that he or she is the owner and/or occupier of the Property and has the full authority to allow Kiwi Bees to place their bee hives on the Property.
- The Host shall allow Kiwi Bees access to the Property at all reasonable times to place and care for and tend the bee hives.
- The bee hives and any associated equipment placed on the Property together with all bees honey and wax or any other associated produce from the bee hives will at all times remain the sole and absolute property of Kiwi Bees.
- Kiwi Bees shall be solely responsible for entering the bee hives, working on the bee hives, feeding the bee hives and caring and maintaining the bee hives. The Host shall not attempt to undertake any of this work or to otherwise interfere with the bee hives.
- Kiwi Bees shall not be liable for any damage or injury caused to property, persons or animals as a consequence of the bee hives being on the Property or consumption of raw unprocessed honey and the Host indemnifies Kiwi Bees against any claim or liability that might arise under this Agreement.
- This Agreement commences on the date the bee hive(s) are placed on the Host property and shall continue for a minimum period of one (1) year from the commencement date subject to Clause 8 hereof upon which the term shall automatically renew until the client chooses to cancel.
- Notwithstanding the term in Clause 7 hereof Kiwi Bees shall have the right to remove the bee hives from the Property in the event of disease or any other unforeseen event (not attributable to the Host) but in the event of such removal and the bee hives not being able to be replaced the Host shall be entitled to a partial refund of the annual Host Fee paid by the Host to Kiwi Bees such partial refund being based on the actual Host Fee paid divided by 12 x the number of months remaining to the end of the term.
- Notwithstanding the term of this Agreement in Clause 7 hereof the Host shall be entitled to request Kiwi Bees to remove the hives from the Property on first giving to Kiwi Bees one (1) months notice seeking removal of the bee hives but in the event of the Host giving such notice there will be no partial refund of the Host Fee.
- In consideration of Kiwi Bees providing the bee hive(s) and caring for and maintaining the bee hive(s), the Host must pay the annual Host a Hive fee either in full or monthly for a minimum term of one year to Kiwi Bees prior to the bee hive(s) being delivered.
- In consideration of the Host purchasing their Host a Hive package, Kiwi Bees will gift honey in accordance with the package selected by the Host as outlined in the companies documentation which may change from time to time.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Kiwi Bees and the Host.
Online Store Terms and Conditions:
We aim to process all orders within 48 hours. Orders are processed on business days only (New Zealand Date & Time) Monday – Friday and during business hours (NZST 8am- 5pm).
Delivery timing (guidelines)
- NZ: 2-4 working days
- AUS: 3-10 working days
- Rest of the World: 7-14 working days
Customs Duty & Sales Taxes
On some occasions customs services inspect parcels which may result in duty and sales tax being applied. We at Kiwi Bees have no control over this and unfortunately it remains the responsibility of the individual customer.
We pride ourselves on our integrity and providing our valued customers with high quality products. Our returns policy for online purchases is uncomplicated – if you are not happy with your product in any way we will replace it or refund your money.
Return the products in their original packaging to us within 30 days and we will refund your credit card with the cost of your purchase less freight. If you wish to exchange your purchase for another product we will happily pay the freight for the replacement item(s). Unfortunately your original postage and/or import duty, customs fees and local sales taxes (levies) charged are not refundable.
Please simply call or email us with a short note and we will forward you a returns authorization form to complete. All returns must be accompanied with this numbered returns authorization form.
You may cancel your order prior to your order being processed. Please be aware that orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours. We will refund the cost of your order to the credit card used to purchase the products.
Great attention to detail is taken to ensure our products leave us in perfect condition. However should you experience any problems with your order please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our utmost to put things right.